Treat your feet well
Looking after your feet for even the simplest irritation is very important to prevent it from getting worse over time and be more difficult to treat. This applies to skin and nail care also.
- Athletes Foot
- Anhydrosis (Dry skin)
- Hyperhydrosis (Very sweaty skin)
- Fatty pad dysplasia (reduction/displacement of the fat pad under the foot)
- General nail cutting
- Fungal Infections (Onychomycosis)
- Abnormally Thick Nails (Onychauxis)
- Ingrown Toe Nails (Onychocryptosis)
- Infection in The Cuticle of The Nail (Paronychia)
- Lifting of The Nail From The Nail Bed (Onycholysis)
Some of the above conditions can be caused by an underlying medical condition, so it’s always better to get your nails checked if you are concerned about any changes to your nails.