Galway's Most Reviewed Plantar Fasciitis Experts
Ballybane, Galway (beside ATU)
Morning and Evening Appointments
Our University Trained Podiatrist’s are Experts in dealing with Plantar Fasciitis. We use the latest technologies and treatment methods to keep you active! Avail of our free guide or contact our clinic.
Lisa, Clinical Director.
Make use of our 5 Expert Tips for Relieving Plantar Fasciitis
Valued at €28, we are now offering this as a free download
Does This Sound Like You?
- Are you tired of searching for a solution to your heel pain without any success?
- Have previous treatments, such as insoles or orthotics, not provided relief or even worsened your condition further?
- Have you been advised to consider surgery as an option?
- Are you looking to stop taking pain medication?
- Is pain first thing in the morning getting your day started off on the wrong foot?
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is a common condition that causes pain and inflammation in the heel and the bottom of the foot, particularly the plantar fascia, a band of tissue that connects the heel bone to the toes. There are several factors that can contribute to the development of plantar fasciitis, but the three main causes are:
1. Overuse: Plantar fasciitis is often caused by repetitive stress to the plantar fascia, which can occur from activities such as running, jumping, or standing for long periods of time.
2. Lack of support: Wearing shoes that do not provide adequate support for the foot, such as shoes with worn-out soles or shoes that lack arch support, can put extra stress on the plantar fascia and lead to plantar fasciitis.
3. Foot structure: Patients who have high arches or flat feet are at a higher risk of developing plantar fasciitis because of the tension it put on the heel and arch.
Inflammation on The Plantar Fascia
What We Do Differently for Plantar Fasciitis
Footwise Podiatry are committed yo utilizing the most advanced and innovative technology available to effectively treat our patients with Plantar Fasciitis
3D Scanning and Printing for Custom Orthoses
All treatments are used as required. Some patients may only need a personalised exercise program!
Our skilled and knowledgeable practitioners will perform a thorough examination to identify the root cause of your Plantar Fasciitis by assessing:
A Thorough History Take. We give you time to ask questions and express your past experiences
Functional Movement Assessment
Muscle Strength and Flexibility Testing
We take pride in being transparent, empathetic and compassionate toward our patient.
Are We The Right Clinic For Your Plantar Fasciitis?
Our Team are Specialists in Treating Plantar Fasciitis. 100,s of Plantar Fasciitis patients have walked out of our doors pain free! Here are some of the things we can do for you.
We can often get you pain free within a few sessions
Our team can help you live an active and pain free life without the burden of plantar fasciitis
We can give back your quality time with family and friends
We give you an exact diagnosis, exactly why you have it and a full roadmap to recovery
The root cause of your injury is often coming from somewhere else, we can find this out within 1 appointment
We can help you have full energy levels to enjoy each day
We help get rid of that stubborn pain in the mornings once and for all
If you are competitive, we can help you getting back to your best